What is Tikitbook?
- Tikitbook allows Businesses and Charities to work together to raise much needed funds by raffling goods and services. This is achieved by the Business supplying the prizes to Charities. The Charities then raffle the prizes to their members and general public. Profits made by the raffles are given to the causes that are being supported at the time. The raffle ticket buyers benefit by having the possibility of winning prizes for the price of a raffle ticket and supporting great causes.
- A selling platform for new goods and services
- Fundraisers list items for sale via raffle
- Customers browse the store for goods they want and buy a ticket
- Raffles close and the winner is notified
- The supplier ships the goods
- The buyer and seller rate the experience
- Everyone wins!
What can you sell?
- Clothing & Accessories
- Computers & Electronics
- Deals & Events
- Food & Alcohol
- Health & Beauty
- Home & Garden
- Children's items
- Lifestyle Experiences
- Music & DVDs
- Pets' food/accessries
- Sports & Outdoor
- Toys & Games
- Literally anything under $25K and the best thing is you always get the price you want.
What does it cost?
Tikitbook is free to use.
Working with a Tikitbook Fundraising Program Manager means they can do all the leg work for you to create your campaign. From sourcing product to creating the listings and dealing with delivery, a managed campaign is a no fuss way to start your Tikitbook fundraising program.
The quickest way to raise money without selling anything is to create a Tikitbook Fundraisers Account. An organisation can list an item and set the price per ticket from $1.00, which will be immediately transferred to you once the competition is closed.
Tikitbook & the Law
One hour before the lottery is drawn all competitions linked to the draw are closed.
When the lottery numbers are announced all Tikitbook winners are automatically notified so there can be no dispute or competition tampering.
Most Items - Standard competition rules apply.